We are, understandably, very much looking forward to the AOTMP conference taking place in just a couple short weeks. Like most of you who have attended for a few years, we’re very much excited about the move to a new location. After the conference, maybe we can check out Sea World, since it’ll be so close!
While 4TelecomHelp will not have a booth, we are sponsoring one of the lunches, and will be happy to set aside time to talk to anyone with questions on how their business can benefit from Telecom Expense Management.
Jill Plouffe, President of 4TelecomHelp, will be at the show. Not sure what would work best for your company when it comes to which carrier, technology, or tools to use? Reach out to us here to set up a time to talk while we’re in Florida!
Not sure what to do or see while you’re at the conference? Here’s a rundown of the top items taking place to help you out.
- Early arrival bonus – drinks and desserts with Owlfred, the Great Horned Owl: Showing up on Sunday for the event? You’ll be lucky enough to meet a rescued great horned owl at Seaworld, and enjoy complimentary drinks and desserts. Sponsors, exhibitors, attendees, and presenters will all be mingling, so if you can get there early – this is a great way to get in some face time (and see an owl up close!).
- Poolside Networking Opportunities – if you’re from the colder parts of the US, this is an opportunity to sneak away from the snow, work on your tan, and enjoy some relaxing time by the pool…all while networking and making connections for your business! Everyone wins.
- Tuesday’s Keynote with Verizon and MDSL – Advancing Telecom and Technology Expense Management: This is promising to be a fantastic talk, full of useful information and great discussions on many of the major pain points for anyone working in the Telecom industry. We’re looking forward to what they have to say on Customers, CSPs, and TEM providers, and how it should be a partnership, not a competition. This is very much in line with our way of operating, so it’ll be very interesting to hear what they have to say!
- The Industry Awards and Recognition ceremony – Tuesday night: Naturally, if you’re attending the conference, you’ll want to know who is doing the best in each category. This ceremony is a big nod to those who are excelling in their category, and continues to provide networking opportunities for attendees.
- Roundtable discussions for every niche – Looking for a discussion between vendors on how they handle their most difficult customers? Are you an enterprise looking for discussions on policy creation and implementation, selecting vendors, or just want to compare case studies? There’s a roundtable discussion that fits just about any question or need any attendee could have. It’s tough to choose just a few to attend, but they all promise to be incredibly valuable.
Are we going to see you at the event? Tweet us while you’re there, or reach out to contact us and let’s set up time to chat.
We can’t wait for the biggest conference for fixed and mobile telecom management of the year – and we’re looking forward to seeing everything it has to offer!
Free bonus – on the fence about whether or not you even need Telecom Expense Management? Download our free checklist by entering your email below!