Case Study: Large Energy Logistics Co.
Company Profile: One of the nation’s largest independent petroleum products common carrier pipeline networks providing refiners, wholesalers, marketers, airlines, railroads and other commercial end-providing users with refined petroleum products. Pipelines in Northeastern and upper Midwestern states. Their telecom spend is over 7M annually with more than 740 locations.
Challenge: Client was under contract with another TEM provider and very unhappy. Services were unaccounted for, inaccurate cost coding, unpaid invoices and issues with wireless that were taxing their client services.
Services Provided: Monthly TEM, Bill Pay, Audits, Contract Negotiation, MACDs, Dispute Management
Within first year 4T:
- Audited services and uncovered more than 25% missing inventory
- Identified every location and produced a consistent and accurate list of every entity that had phone service
- Corrected 40% inaccurate cost coding
- Through establishing a missing bills procedure, uncovered 20% of unpaid invoices
- Set up a workable and efficient wireless help-desk
- Consolidated their wireless accounts
- Identified more than $40K in disputed expenses within first 4 months of the TEM process
- Brought all invoices up to date and eliminated late payment charges completely
Continued savings realized through the years of an average of 15%
4T more than pays for their services every year
Back to Case Studies