Get a Free 1 Hour Wireless Consultation
- Learn how your current situation compares to industry standards
- Review your current carriers
- Identify areas for potential cost savings
This 1 hour session is designed to give you actionable items that you can implement right away to start saving money! Click Here to requests your free consultation
We know that one of the most pressing challenges for a telecom manager is controlling the telecom cost management of the wireless phone and PDA user. Wireless companies are constantly changing available equipment, rate plan costs, feature costs and international user rates.
Our staff receives on-going education and training in cellular phone services review. 4TelecomHelp maintains established relationships with all mobile carriers, which gives us an informed and unbiased professional stance in wireless telecommunications consulting. We handle companies of all shapes and sizes – local, national or international. Our telecom consultants have a proven track record of resolving problem accounts and reducing telecom expenses for our clients.
Wireless Expense Management
4TelecomHelp has adopted the best mobile expense management software tool in the industry to help you with your wireless expense management.
- Rate Plan Optimization
- Easy to Read Wireless Billing Reports
- Easy Identification of Billing Errors
- Customizable by Department, Cost Center, and GL Codes
- Automatically Email Employees their Monthly Cell Phone Bill Audit
- Recycling - preserve private company info, protect the environment, and profit from the process
- Contract negotiations and renewals
- Procurement of services based on company policies and procedures
4TelecomHelp, Inc. provides wireless bill audits to help companies with their wireless expense reduction. In addition to reducing wireless costs, our wireless bill audit will provide you with information about your users calling patterns.
- A three month analysis and comparison of every wireless user
- Recommendations on wireless rate plans that meet your needs
- Review of wireless features per user
- Recommendations on wireless cost reduction per user and overall
Wireless Help Desk
Help Desk services include:
- Tracking and ticketing system for ease of management
- Provisioning/procurement support
- Device and feature support
- International support
- Customized dashboard reporting